BE FAITHFUL IN SERVICE
You are the light of the world…let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:14,16 Here are some ways you can serve one another during this time:
- Connect with family, friends, and neighbors regularly to offer words of love and encouragement. Pray with and for them.
- Share a meal with someone who feels isolated.
- Check in on elderly friends and neighbors. Offer to get them groceries.
- Offer respite for caregivers of elderly individuals or those with special needs
- Offer free childcare to parents who have to continue to work outside the home.
- Pay for groceries or a meal for a family in need.
- Walk your neighbor’s dog.
- Show kindness, practice patience, and give grace.
In October 2019, we once again served our community through our “I❤” weekend, including I❤CV (Chula Vista), I❤IB (Imperial Beach), I❤TJ (Tijuana), I❤SD (San Diego), I❤Temecula, I❤SLC (Salt Lake City), and I❤Venice. Instead of meeting in our regular weekend services, we gathered in groups and teams to love and serve our community. For more info, check out iheartcv.com!
EastLake Church serves the global community through multiple initiatives. These efforts help to provide clean drinking water to people around the world, assistance to orphans and children in need, and a way out for women trapped in the network of human trafficking.
For further information on any outreach projects or missions trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an organization you would like us to consider for a partnership? We partner with many local organizations through volunteer and financial support. Fill our our Ministry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support form to be considered. Our partners are typically set during the fall for the following calendar year.