BE FAITHFUL IN SERVICE
You are the light of the world…let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:14,16 Here are some ways you can serve one another during this time:
- Connect with family, friends, and neighbors regularly to offer words of love and encouragement. Pray with and for them.
- Share a meal with someone who feels isolated.
- Check in on elderly friends and neighbors. Offer to get them groceries.
- Offer respite for caregivers of elderly individuals or those with special needs
- Offer free childcare to parents who have to continue to work outside the home.
- Pay for groceries or a meal for a family in need.
- Walk your neighbor’s dog.
- Show kindness, practice patience, and give grace.
WITH: Stronger Together – SERVing
In this pandemic season which requires flexibility, we have continuously shown up in unique ways to Be The Church in our community and city. Our long track record has helped the city welcome us back again for a modified version of our Big Serve Weekend. With this, we have plenty of projects that can be done from now until the end of the year. Safety precautions have been taken. Check out our project website, find a project that works for you, your family, growth group or neighborhood church. Thank you for serving with us! WITHChulaVista.com
EastLake Church serves the global community through multiple initiatives. These efforts help to provide clean drinking water to people around the world, assistance to orphans and children in need, and a way out for women trapped in the network of human trafficking.
For further information on any outreach projects or missions trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an organization you would like us to consider for a partnership? We partner with many local organizations through volunteer and financial support. Fill our our Ministry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support formMinistry Support form to be considered. Our partners are typically set during the fall for the following calendar year.