EastLake Recovery is a 12 step program hosted by Venice Church designed to help those struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process.
- Located at Venice Church
- 7:00pm on Thursday nights
- Free dinner available at 6:00pm
EastLake Recovery Small Groups CAN:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow EastLake Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
EastLake Recovery Small Groups WILL NOT:
- Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.