The Christmas Offering
The churches of the EastLake Church Network have a long tradition of working for positive change in our communities and throughout the world. That’s because people like you – who have generously sacrificed both time and money – have a heart for those in crisis and those in need. Over the past decade, your collective generosity has amounted to $5,270,417.26 in donations to the Christmas Offering, proving that we really are STRONGER TOGETHER!
Love God. Love Others. Even With My Finances.
When it’s upside down, money controls people and destroys lives. It’s the #1 cause of divorce, a top-level stress contributor, and a common cause of suicide. However, when it’s right side up, money is a tool of a generous life helping people grow closer to God and each other.
- It’s a reflection of your heart. (Matthew 6:19-20)
- It’s a privilege. (2 Corinthians 8:2-4,7)
- It’s faith in action. (Acts 4:32-35)
Giving to EastLake Church is an investment in eternity because lives are being changed. We are here to help people take their “next right step” with God. It is our desire to honor God’s trust in us by using His resources wisely and for His purposes. We operate within His provision and recognize our responsibility to manage the resources He provides with integrity and faithfulness.
Giving to EastLake Church is convenient and easy! You can choose to make either a one-time gift or a recurring gift at whatever interval fits your needs. If the below button doesn’t represent the campus you attend regularly, please use the menu at the top right of this site to choose your correct church location preference.
Mobile giving is a secure, easy, and convenient way to give using compatible iOS or Android devices. To get more information and download our church app for your device, click here.
Non-cash and/or planned giving
Generosity doesn’t always mean writing a check, putting cash in an envelope, or giving online. There are many other ways that you can generously support the mission of our church in a way that makes a local, regional, and global impact. Such alternative options include:
- Marketable Securities: These include items such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Life Insurance and/or Will and Estate Plans: It’s possible for you to list our church as a beneficiary on your insurance policies and/or wills and trusts.
- Estate Planning: You can plan in advance to make a gift to the ministry upon your passing. Deciding in advance is a simple way to both ensure that your life has a lasting ministry impact and reduce the stress and number of decisions faced by your loved ones after your death. We are happy to recommend legacy and estate planning resources to you upon request.
Have questions about how this works? Email Laura Randall at email@example.com.