EastLake Church Children’s Center offers a high quality preschool, kinder prep, and transitional kindergarten in a safe, caring and stimulating environment where your child can mature and grow.
We Strive to Help Children
- Feel secure and successful away from home and become familiar with “school”
- Develop wholesome attitudes about themselves and others
- Develop self confidence, self expression, self control, responsibility and the ability to be self directed
- Grow in awareness of God and the world around them
To Meet Your Child’s Developmental Needs We Provide
- Opportunities to express creativity through a variety of curriculum and activities
- A stimulating, encouraging, and nurturing environment to foster their desire to learn through active participation
- Curriculum based on all aspects of a child’s growth & development
- Our activities include a chapel program for children once a week with music and Bible-based lessons. Children also say grace at both snack and lunch times.
ANNUAL TUITION: There are 2 payment options:
- PAID IN FULL, on or before July 1st, by cash, cashier’s check or money order only.
- MONTHLY AUTO DEBIT payment (electronic transfer) installments on the fifth of each month, beginning July 5th through June 5th (1/2 payment). For students enrolled after July, an appropriate payment plan will be provided.
To register your child for the EastLake Church Children’s Center, please do the following the steps. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $125.00 per child or $175.00 per family. Please note that this fee is due for any portion of the school year. Active military are given a $50 discount on the registration fee.
- Download, print, and fill-out the registration form. You can also pick up the forms in person by visiting the Children’s Center office Mon-Fri between the hours of 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Submit your completed registration form in person to the admissions office along with a recent photo of your child and their original immunization card/record.
- Once your registration form has been processed you will receive a phone call from admissions regarding space availability for your child.
All programs at the Children’s Center are operating according to their normal schedules.